WellFit featuring Sharron, Jamie & Danny: 31st March to 11th April, 2014
If you are ready to make a change to your health and wellbeing and the way you get fit and stay fit then WellFit could be for you. The BodyHoliday has tailored an intensive two weeks boot camp which runs from Monday, March 31st – Friday, April 4th and Monday, April 7th – Friday, April 11th 2014.
These intensive, week-long training programmes aim to transform your body, attitude and approach to health and wellbeing. Our aim is to support and encourage you to help create a lasting change, to nail those goals and hit those objectives.
WellFit will be delivered by a range of world- class group fitness presenters, professional conditioning coaches and personal trainers who will help you develop a programme that will suit you and your body and help you get the most out of your vacation.
We are always looking to find ways to inspire you and motivate you. This year we are very lucky to have signed up three amazing world-class athletes to run WellFit®.
- As a 400m runner, Danny Crates has won every major title in Paralympic athletics from Paralympic gold medals to Paralympic World Cup winner.
- Jamie Baulch has a list of successes to match anyone. He has won at every level in international athletics; 11 medals at Olympic Games, World and European Championships and Commonwealth Games.
- Sharron Davies first competed as a swimmer in the Olympics aged 13! She went on to win an Olympic silver medal, two Commonwealth golds and holds five World Masters records.
WellFit programme includes:
- Daily Boot camp class
- Body Stats assessment at the start of the programme
- Body Stats assessment at the end of the programme
- WellFit Nutrition Consultation
- WellFit Principles of Training Seminar
Boot Camp Only: USD 25.00 per session or USD 100.00 per week
Download a Brochure
You can download a brochure here.
Call Now to Book
(+44 (0) 203 096 1605 ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
US and Canada:
(1 800 544 2883) or email email@example.com
The BodyHoliday in St Lucia:
(1 758-457-7800) or email firstname.lastname@example.org