7 Commitments to Protecting your Privacy
The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT and its affiliated entities (SunSwept Resorts and SunSwept Estates), respect the privacy of its guests and visitors to our website.
- The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT does not collect personal information from this website unless you voluntarily provide such information through online request/registration forms, contest entry forms, questionnaires, surveys or other similar documents. Such personal information may include, but not be limited to, your full contact details, including your mailing and email details; telephone and fax numbers; demographic or household information; and your preferences with respect to the type of product that you might be interested in.
- When you provide us with personal information, that information is used to communicate with you, to send you information about The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT and its affiliated entities, to promote and offer products and services that may be of interest to you, and of course, to respond to any specific requests you have from time to time with respect to our products and services. We do not sell, rent, trade, share or market personal information that we collect from you to third parties.
- When individuals visit our website, we collect some basic information regarding the use of our site. This type of information is collected automatically. This type of non-identifiable information could include the amount of traffic visiting our site, which web pages are visited and for how long; the type of internet browser being used, the type of computer operating system being used and the domain name of the website from which a link is made to our website, if any. This non-identifiable information is used only in the aggregate and helps us better understand trends and patterns evolving in the marketplace which in turn, allows us to improve the quality of our website.
- We take every reasonable step to protect our customer’s confidential information against loss and misuse. Although appropriate security measures are in place, be aware that an unauthorized third party may intercept any information transmitted over the internet. We do not assume any liability for interception, misuse or alteration of any information transmitted over the internet.
- Although we would hope that you continue to welcome our communications; without question, should you ever feel the need to be taken off our mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be done immediately.