Included in the complimentary Ever After Wedding:
- Personal pre-arrival wedding consultant
- Personal on-site wedding planner and dedicated resort wedding team
- Preparation of marriage documents
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonnière
- Pre-wedding bride and groom pampering experience (luxury manicure/pedicure, facial for the bride and a Time for 2 scrub for the bride and groom)
- Wedding location – ceremony either on the beach under a gazebo or at the beautiful Coubaril Valley Temple
- Decorated honeymoon room
- An opportunity to learn to give each other a massage
- Celebratory champagne breakfast in bed the morning following the ceremony
- Champagne reception for the couple and four guests
- Service of witnesses if required
- Elegantly decorated dinner table with floral centerpiece for couple and four guests at the award-winning TAO fine-dining restaurant
- Post wedding synergy (Time for 2 Aromatherapy massage)
Upgrades to the package are available.
To find out more and to book please contact us at U.K.firstname.lastname@example.org
*In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, the resort has implemented several new protocols to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all guests – and of course the extensive open air of the beachfront is the perfect location to naturally physically distance.
The Caribbean has been widely praised for its excellent handling of Covid-19 since the start of the pandemic. It was one of the first in the region to reopen to tourists on 4th June and cases have remained low throughout. The resort, which is Covid-19 certified and reopened on the 1st October, has undertaken rigorous measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of guests and team members alike. The island currently has a no health risk status and has recently been voted as one of the safest destinations in the world.