Christmas and New Year at The BodyHoliday
It’ll be a Christmas and New Year Wonderland at The BodyHoliday!
Welcome on behalf of the management and staff. We hope you will not just spend the holidays with us, but that you will also participate in the very exciting programme of activities and entertainment we have prepared for you this holiday season.
Thinking about spending Christmas at The BodyHoliday?
We have put together a special activity schedule as a guide to some of the Health and Wellbeing activities you can participate in this festive season, from water-skiing to pilates, scuba diving to golf lessons. We have everything you need to make this Christmas and New Year truly a holiday you’ll never forget!
Some of the fun and exciting events taking place on Christmas Eve (24th December) are:
- Countdown to Christmas
- Champagne Cocktail with live music
- Buffet dinner at Cariblue Restaurant with a live band
- Christmas carol singing in the Piano Bar
Some of the fun and exciting events taking place on Christmas Day are:
- Christmas morning walk
- Champagne Breakfast
- Eggnog party with a Steel Band
- Christmas Brunch
- Pool competition/Water Volleyball/ Beach Soccer
- Wine & cheese pairing
- Christmas Dinner with live music. The dress code is black with a touch of red.
As for New Year’s Eve: Red Carpet Event: A Hollywood Glamorous Celebration
- Feast on the spectacular New Year’s Eve Gala Buffet dinner and listen to the band Prodigy on the Cariblue Patio
- The band En-Voice will take you into the New Year with new and classic hit selections.
- Celebrate the New Year in style and as you countdown to the new year and enjoy our spectacular fireworks display at midnight.
- End your morning with sounds from our In-house D.J
If you are staying with us for New Years Eve, here’s a little inspiration for your suitcase!!
On behalf of the management and staff, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a bright and prosperous New Year.