From getting a room upgrade to the quality of the drinking water are just two of the many questions our guests ask with regard to the BodyHoliday rooms….
1. Can I get a room upgrade?
Room upgrades at Le Sport are subject to availability. This is based on a per person per night basis. A nightly single supplement applies for upgrades from a single room to a double room plus the upgrade charge.
2. How safe is the drinking water in the rooms?
The drinking water at The BodyHoliday at LeSPORT is very safe.The water is regularly tested, it also surpasses the Ministry of Health’s regulatory standards.
3. Do you have different type of pillows?
Le Sport provides both feather and foam pillows.
4. Is there a turndown service for every room?
5. I have been to The BodyHoliday at LeSPORT before and would like to stay in the same room. Is this possible?
It is possible, but we cannot guarantee it. Reservations will do their best to assign the requested room based on availability.
6. Can I keep my room later than the regular checkout time if we have a late flight?
We would love you to be able to hold your room for as long as you want however we cannot on account of the large number of daily arrivals that we have to prepare for. Our regular checkout time is 12 noon, and we do request that you check out of your room by this time. The penalty for late check out is US $80. You may request a late check out and wherever possible we will try to accommodate your request or provide a Courtesy room. In the event this is not possible, we request that you check out of you room at 12 noon, or the late penalty will be added to your room bill. Please be reminded that you have full use of all the facilities at the resort between your check out and your pick up.
7. If we check out of our room at 12:00 noon where are our bags stored until our departure?
Depending on your time of departure your luggage will be stored in our luggage room.
8. What is the cancellation policy?
- If you cancel your booking between 35 days and 21 days, there is a cancellation penalty of 25% of the total amount due.
- If you cancel your booking between 20 days and 14 days, there is a cancellation penalty of 50% of the total amount due.
- If you cancel your booking between 13 days and 7 days, there is a cancellation penalty of 75% of the total amount due.
- If you cancel your booking less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, the cancellation amount will be 100% of the total amount due.
- The full booking amount is charged for no-shows and early departures.
9. Is there any WIFI available?
“Wifi could be short for ‘worrying-infinitely’.
Our Guests come to BodyHoliday to avoid just that. Given the chance, this is the place for you to unplug and feel human again. For your personal convenience wifi is available in your bedroom, or in the Lobby and the Library.
Give us your body for a week, and we will give you back your mind.