Paprika Chicken with Quinoa Tabbouleh
This dish is perfect for a quick weeknight meal. High in protein and so easy to prepare!
What you will need for four portions:
- 1 cup (200g) quinoa
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint or coriander
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 100g low-fat thick Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 180g chicken breast fillets
- Place the quinoa and 600ml water in a small saucepan over medium heat, then bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and leave to cool.
- Add herbs, tomato and onion to quinoa and toss to combine. Combine oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, cumin, cayenne and sugar, then season.
- Place yoghurt in a bowl and drizzle over 2 teaspoons dressing, then sprinkle with some paprika. Toss salad in remaining dressing.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Mix oil and remaining paprika, season, then brush over chicken. Grill for 7-8 minutes each side until cooked through. Serve sliced with salad and yogurt.