SWIM FIT 2019
In addition to our WellFit Programme in November 2019, Keri-anne and David will be offering SwimFit, a special 4-day programme from 5th to 8th November for guests of any swimming ability who want to improve their technique, efficiency, and speed. This is a fantastic opportunity to be personally coached by the best in the world. TIP: Limited spaces available – sign up now. And don’t forget SwimFit includes the annual One Mile Swim event, which this year will be held on November 9th.
- Swimming Fundamentals Talk & Demo
- 3 Group Swimming Lessons
- 1 Private Swimming Lesson
- Swim Technique Video Analysis
- Open Water Tactic Session
- Boat Trip and Swim Safari to the Pitons
- Performance of Nutrition Talk
- Performance Planning Session
- Entry to the 1 Mile Swim Event Day November 9th 2019
- Goodie Bag – Dry Bag Tow Float, SwimFit T-Shirt, and Swim Cap ($100+ value)
SwimFit date: 5th – 8th November 2019
- There are limited number of spaces. Secure your place by sending this form today!
Introducing the Swim Aventure
This November during the WellFit month, Keri-anne and David will introduce ‘SwimAdventure’, a new exciting activity for advanced swimmers looking for the challenge of a long distance swim in a stunning location.
SwimAdventure programme: NEW FOR 2019!
- Three guided swims to different locations around Saint Lucia
- Tuesday 12th November, Swim Pigeon Island to Body Holiday, 3-4km
- Thursday 14th November, Swim between the Pitons, swim from Grande Piton to Petit Piton in the iconic location, 1 mile.
- Friday 15th November, Top of the island, swim around the top of Saint Lucia and really challenge your open water swimming skills
- This is for the more adventurous, advanced swimmer and we recommend each participant to have a 1 to 1 session with David or Keri-anne ahead of the swim, to get tips on how to improve your technique, efficiency and skills in the water.
Prices for these guided swims range from $150-$225 depending on the location
If you would like to participate in any of the three “Adventure Swim” dates, be sure to contact the BodyHoliday specialist as soon as you have confirmed your stay. Places are limited and allocated on a strictly first-come-first-served basis.