Weddings & Honeymoons
1. What do honeymooners receive?
Honeymooners receive champagne, fruit and a card upon arrival. A special honeymoon massage (which teaches couples how to massage each other) is added to your treatment schedules.
2. What Gifts Should I purchase guest getting married at the The Bodyholiday st. Lucia
Yes, we have the following gift ideas:
- Champagne – with clients name and a note printed on the bottle
- 1 Bottle Sparkling Wine
- 1 Bottle Bollinger Special Cuvee
- 1 Bottle Taittinger
- 1 Bottle R.D. Bollinger 1985
- 1 Bottle Dom Perignon
- 1 Bottle Weisser Burgunder
- Cheese Platter (2 persons)
- Flower Arrangement
- Fruit Basket
- Miniature Rum Set
- Breakfast in Bed
- Beach Dinners
- Spice Rack
- White Wine
- Red Wine
- St. Lucian Rum
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How do I go about purchasing gifts without having to call the hotel directly?
You can do so by fax (758) 450 0368 or by email: email@example.com
4. How long do I have to be in Saint Lucia before I can get married?
Couples are required by law to be on the island for 3 workings days before they get married.
5. Do you have someone to iron my dress and suit/tux?
Yes. Our laundry team provides this service.
6. How can I contact the wedding coordinator?
You can contact your Wedding Coordinator through firstname.lastname@example.org