Many people are under the impression that because we talk about health and well being a lot, we serve our customers carrot juice and lettuce all day. Nothing could be further from the truth. Do we serve healthy food-Yes. Do we give you advice on a balanced diet if you want it? -Yes…but we have guilty pleasures in abundance and you will find cocktails, good wines, juicy steaks and chocolate cake as well. This holiday is about choice and it’s about a question of balance not abstinence.
1. What can I expect on the breakfast and lunch menus?
The following applies to Cariblue Restaurant.
Breakfast (7:30 am – 10:30 am)
– Buffet 7 days a week (Local & International Cuisine)
– Live egg station feature (Your choice of omelette, poached egg, etc)
– English breakfast
– Danish pastries
– Fresh juices
– Fresh fruits, featuring local fruits from the island
Lunch (12:30 pm – 2:30 pm)
– Buffet 7 days a week
– Different themes everyday (Mexican, Indian, Mediterranean, Far Eastern, Caribbean)
Dinner (7:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
– A la Carte menu 6 nights a week (International cuisine with a local touch)
– Wednesday night Caribbean Buffet Night
– Most wines are included (However, some supplemental charges apply)
2. Is all the food focused around a healthier lifestyle is there a “non healthy” choice available?
Both options are available. All the restaurants serve items that can fit your special requirements. We also cater for vegetarians and those with special dietary needs. “Eat Well” denotes healthier choices.
3. What is the dress code for the restaurants?
Throughout your stay here with us we ask that you look presentable within the meal areas. Breakfast and lunch and also dinner in the clubhouse are all casual affairs, but we do ask that men wear shirts and women a sarong or wrap over their bathing suits. For dinner, the Cariblue restaurant and Cariblue Windows dress code is elegantly casual (i.e. no shorts, tee-shirts, slippers etc.). As for the dress code at TAO – your holiday finest!
4. Can you cater to special dietary requirements?
Yes, we can assess your specific needs and will establish a meal plan for your stay with us. You should liaise with our chef via our BodyHoliday Specialist through your web room before arrival. Alternatively, upon arrival at The BodyHoliday, you can speak to the chef.
5. How many bars do you have in the Hotel?
There are two bars at The BodyHoliday at LeSPORT.
The Clubhouse bar
Located in our Clubhouse, close to the beach with all day long drinks served directly at the bar and/or brought to you on the beach by our waiters. Open 9 am until 12:00am daily. Dress code is smart casual.
The Piano Bar
Located in the main building by the Cariblue restaurant. This is where you will be enjoying aperitifs before dinner all in a musical ambiance with our pianist. After dinner the piano bar is open until the last person leaves the bar – it is your call on how long the evening will stretch out. Open daily from 7:00 pm. Smoking is not allowed in the bar but you can smoke just outside in the Italian Courtyard. Dress code: Casual.
6. What types of bar cocktails are offered?
We feature both alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails. To mention a few of the favourites: The Frozen Piton Flyer, The BodyHoliday at LeSPORT Crush and Rising Sun.