Simple, delicious and healthy, peanut butter cookies are a great source of protein and fiber – a perfect post-workout snack.
What you will need for 10-12 cookies
- 1/2 Lb. (225 grams) of organic peanut butter
- 0.25 lb. (110 grams) of icing sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat the your oven to 250 degrees Celsius. (480 F)
- In a mixing bowl, mix organic peanut butter, sugar and egg. Mix until mixture forms a dough. Roll the dough into balls and place on cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake at 250 degrees Celsius for approximately 20 minutes until the cookies turn golden-brown